Words: Danielle Vorster
Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black and White.
Five colours, five bands, five directors and five music videos. That was the idea that clothing company, GAP, had in mind to promote their 2008 (a little bit of a throwback Thursday) Spring collection, and Sound of Colour was the result.
1. Blue | The Blakes | Directed by Russ Lamoureux
2. Green | Swizz Beatz | Directed by Tom Gatsoulis
3. Yellow | Marié Digby | Directed by Ryan Ebner & Ellis Gallagher
4. Red | Dntel | Directed by Blip Boutique
5. Black and White | The Raveonettes | Directed by Chris Do